Sunday, October 23, 2011

dream...

From my childhood i had a dream to become a doctor like my Bapa ,when i grew up i found it very hard to achieve.so, totally i changed my line but now also somewhere in my heart i had that dream to become a Psychiatrist like my father.all the mental problems based articles having psychiatric problems i used to read and i tries a lot to study the people's mind around me,Wat people think and how they react to a certain situation.i m not totally successful but i would say somewhat i can understand people's mentality by their behavior.
Now, i m happy dat i joined a gud profession where like a doctor i can also help peolple through legal-aid.its interesting to know dat we lawyers also have clinics like doctors known as Legal-Aid clinics where we will not treat dem by medicines or will not check their health but we ll legally help them by many means.

No comments:

Post a Comment